Saturday 13 October 2012

Going all digital

Ok so just a quick little blog post as I should really be working on my college work. I can't believe it but I'm in the throws of creating a final piece as part of my end of project already! How time flies when you're having fun. I do feel guilty though as it's meant that I've neglected this blog a bit.

I thought though that I would show you some of the work that I've been creating on a software called Adobe Illustrator. I'm quite pleased with how these have turned out so here they are exclusively for your oogling:

This was my first creation on Illustrator. We had to create an animal in the style of North American tribal art. 


 A self Portrait in the style of Julian Opie.
Me Sister the style of Julian Opie!
My twin breaking her down into shades of white, grey and black. (Sounds painful!)

I'm hoping to create my final piece using some form of this digital artwork. It's certainly a lot of fun!


7 comments:

Granny said...

I love the digital artwork!
The one of Ellen is so good - would be brilliant to hang on the wall.
Is it possible to have copies made - I want one!
Your portrait is fun and quirky and the bird is amazing. I am so impressed!
x

Granny said...

Why can't I get sound on your video pieces?
I made sure the mute was off and I had the sound as high as it would go.
x

Unknown said...

Thank you Granny! Yes I particularly like Ellen's portrait and the bird just because that was my first ever thing using the software. Dad's been requesting copies too, I'm in demand!

That's odd about the sound. There's definitely sound attached and no one else has had that problem. Might sound silly but have you checked that the sound is on at the computer as well as the speakers?

Nana and Grandad said...

Wow, we loved the American tibal art, and the picture of Ellen was very good If you find a way of printing please may we have one, you did a great job of that, well done. love Nana and Grandad xxx

Unknown said...

I'll have to create a big order it seems! Everyone wants one!

Hope you're well
xxx

Granny said...

Solved the sound problem. Both speakers were on the lowest setting - can't think why.
x

Unknown said...

yay well done. I tend to ramble on those video posts but I think it gives a nicer explanation of what I've been up to.