Thursday 29 November 2012

New Song!


As well as being busy with college work and all that jazz, I've also been strumming away on the old geetar written some new songs. Here's my most recent one that has now been put on the church website. Oh, and you can download it for free if you want to!!




The song as shown in the link above is based around Philippians 6:4-6 and is a verse that has been really encouraging to me in these past few months. Thanks Elly Belly for sending it my way! 

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! 

2 comments:

Granny said...

Absolutely loved it!
The words,the backing and the delivery - again spot on.
The Bible is such a source of inspiration.
Verse 8 hits the right note too!

Bekah Funning said...

It really is! That verse is one that Ellen follows a lot and one that as I said, helps me too.

I just try to sing and write songs with God fully at the centre of it all. I think this is what makes the song work :)