Monday 3 September 2012

The Big Reveal!

So this seems quite funny that I'm posting about this on my first day back at college when I actually finished this in the first week of my holidays. It seems odd too that it's taken me this long to take some photos of it but I wanted to take some photogenic shots of it so you could see it at it's best! As we have finally had a nice day here, I thought that I would make the most of that and capture my lovely new cushion outside.

So without further ado, here it is:




As I've said, it's been finished for a while now and so it's become a regular part of my bed. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I've always admired these style cushions whenever I see them so I'm happy that I finally have one of my own!

So yes, sorry it's taken so long for you to finally see it but I wanted to show and tell it properly. Hope you love it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Nana and Grandad said...

love the cushion, and the setting, the colours are great. you never cease to amaze us with your creations.

Bekah Funning said...

Thanks! Lovely to have you back here! Hope you had a nice time away.