Wednesday 5 January 2011

Megan's birthday song: That snotty little girl

It was my little sister's birthday the other week. Goodness me though, she's not really 'little' anymore! She's now a fully fledged teenager, uh-oh! I got an electric guitar for Christmas so I was just fiddling around on that whilst she was waiting to open her presents. Then out from nowhere came the begins of this song. I played a bit more and this was the end result so bear in mind that I made this like an hour. But it's what I hope is a funny song about her turning 13.

Let me give a little run down of this recording. Megan was the one doing the funky filming. And here for the first time, is my Dad on bass. Yep, I think this is his mid-life crisis in action here. He got a bass for Christmas most likely thinking that it'll make him look cool. I think though once he learns a bit more, he could turn out be a great little accompaniment to all my songs.

Anyway, after all that rambling, please enjoy and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Granny said...

That was great! Just to be able to mark an event in song is very special - especially as the Muse was doing the filming and Dad was able to put his new instrument through its paces. Will you be making an album next?
Sorry to hear about Woodstock.
x

Bekah Funning said...

Well I hope to one day make a album of the christian songs I've written. I could sell it in the Christian book shop or something!

Jenna's missing Woodstock. She's jumped up a couple of times to see where the cage has gone!

John said...

Loved it Becks. You can actualy sing. WOW. XX