Friday 12 November 2010

So Amazing by Bekah Funning

I got my song recorded today! And yippee you can listen to it!

I found out a way you can put on audio tracks through my blog so here it is. It was quite simple really. All I had to do was make it into a movie/slideshow thing. I also designed a 'single cover' to go on it so you have something cool to look at whilst you're listening. It's of me recording the song complete with the same outfit I had on and everything.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to the worship leader of my church who put this whole backing track together for me to sing on. Great work!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah that is so beautiful your are a very talented girl.
love it !
Sheila

Bekah Funning said...

aww thank you! Hopefully, there is more to come!

Granny said...

Great voice with a great backing track - that was very well done. Did you have 2 guitars on the backing track or did you have to make 2 recordings and blend them together? Very professional however you did it. Amazing!

Granny said...

Ps
I loved the graphics - to press the go button on your mouth was inspired. x

Bekah Funning said...

All the instruments in the backing track are by a guy who is a worship pastor at our church. He put it all together on a special software he's got so all I had to do was sing. I also sung the harmony bit too.

I'd to say that I had planned for the play button to go over my mouth but it was just a conincidence! Looks pretty cool though doesn't it!

Mum said...

How honest of you to confess your innocence Bex!! Just on Nana and Grandad's computer giving them a lesson as to how to post comments- hopefully you'll be inundated from them soon!!!

Gulpy said...

Cool Bekz!

Didn't know you are a Christian....

BTW.....I hereby present to you The Person Nearest To Making Dave Cry Today Award (for the Castle St stuff).

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. Mini tears going on.

Love this song. I was trying to find some songs for a service I'm doing and came across this. Please write more.

Jo Baker

from the bizzle
x