Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New year!!!!!

I hope you all have a good one! Well, I've had a busy few days visiting family so I'm spending the first day of 2010 chilling and getting over a rotten cold I've picked up! Fun times eh! I visited my awesome cousins whilst down there and had a great time showing them animation. These are what we managed to come up with in the flying tmie we had together. I helped with the goalie one made by Alexander and the penguin one by Jamie. They're both really interested in animation like me so who knows, maybe one day we'll all pair up and start our own animation company!

4 comments:

E said...

Thanks for putting them up - we have just watched them!
As soon as you left we rushed to Staples for whiteboards and the boys have made some of their own animations - have emailed you but not sure if you'll be able to open them.

Bekah Funning said...

Yeah I would have put them up sooner but it's been a hectic few days. I've put them on my youtube account too. If you type in Jamie's penguin then it comes up straight away but you'll have to type in Funnimation for Alexander's one.

I've tried everything to get the animations you sent to work but it's just not happening. I'm at a loss as to how I can see them. Maybe the boys could set up a youtube account? Just a thought.

E said...

what file format can you read them in? Maybe I can convert them to that, although I don't know why you can't read MP4 files either...Or Windows Media (which the Lego one was).

granny said...

The calendar was a triumph!
Good that you have been able to pass technique to A and J - give them an edge in school computer lessons!
Love the photos of the snow and the pups. Think you have a lot more of the white stuff by now.(jan 5th)
It was lovely to see you all.
Hope your cold is better - blame Dad. I have a little one. xxxx