Thursday 14 January 2010

Biscuits galore!

I've been baking today!!
I got a icing kit from my auntie for christmas. You can make biscuit shapes by using the specially shaped discs that come with it too. It's so much fun!! They make so many biscuits too. I used the recipe that my aunt gave me which was I think half of the recommended recipe and found it made no less than 75 cookies! It took me ages but fortunately they only take 6 minutes to cook so I was soon churning them out.
I can see that they would be great if you wanted a quick batch to make for someone. The recipe I got worked brilliantly too and Mum said that they were literally melt in mouth!
So thank you for the great present Elizabeth!!

7 comments:

E said...

Wha-hay! 75 biscuits!
Glad to see it works OK. Now you have to fill it up with icing and decorate them all!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Those biscuits look amazing. You could set up a factory. Love dad

Bekah Funning said...

yeah definitely! I've been requested to make some more so I'll have a go at icing them too!

Dad, I would have loved you to try some but they've all gone now! Just joking!! But I can bet they won't last long when you get herex

Granny said...

You need never buy them again.
They look so good - make lovely presents.

Granny said...

ps - love the tablecloth.

Bekah Funning said...

They would wouldn't they!
Mum' going a bit spotty dotty in the kitchen at the moment. Everything seems to have spot on it. She bought this table cloth the other day. It's not the best picture though as the lighting is quite dark.

Mumma said...

Those biscuits are just yummy-too tempting!! I love my table cloth-it finishes off the kitchen really well