Friday 2 October 2009

Bus Stop Antics!

Ok so this is an animation that I made ages ago now but have only just been able to put it into a presentable state. This animation was done before I got better software so it's not the best. For some reason, it won't play very fast at the beginning but then goes to it's normal speed afterwards. This was my second ever animation so it has a lot of flaws but hey! I learnt a lot from it because of all the mistakes I made. I'm in the middle of making another one at the moment so hopefully it should be a bit better than this is!

3 comments:

Axford Assessments Inc said...

Alexander and I have have just watched this - it's really good! Good interaction between teh characters and good expressions and body language. Really well done! How long did it take?

My only thought is that I would like to see the duck at the end for a little bit longer with a bit more reaction to it! It finshes very abruptly.

Bekah Funning said...

yeah. the reason for that sudden ending is because I was trying to zoom in on the duck at the end but then the camera got knocked really badly so I thought it was better to just leave it instead of having a really shaky camera ending! It took me about two hours to do from start to finish. Thanks for the kind words! I nearly didn't put it on my blog because I don't think it's very good but that's just the artist inside of me! Never happy with what I've done. I can always see improvements!

Granny said...

Very clever and amusing - the mouse house will be looking to its laurels soon.