Wednesday 9 September 2009

New blog, new me!

As you can see, I've changed the template of my blog! I've also added a cool header at the top. You like? I was getting bored of the heading being in just plain font at the top and have been looking for a while now to make it more exciting. I bet you didn't even notice the old title because it was that boring! The old template I had however, didn't allow for such a big long picture to go on the top so I had to change that too. I quite like the new template actually. I always felt that the other one was a bit too dark. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

mum said...

Love the new site!

Dad said...

Love the new site. I presume the artwork at the top was part of the package, it looks great. How many people have you told about it? Dad xx

Anonymous said...

Yes the old one was a bit dark - was hard to read when you wrote in green!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry that was me, it came out as anonymous...

Granny said...

I told you what I thought in the e mail - much sharper - more you.